Hi all!! I've recently received a number of requests for good summer / beach / vacay reads and thought I should go ahead and share my recs with my general readership of 5 (10? 12??) people. I never hesitate to re-read a good book and these are all titles I would pack in my carry on to read again!
1. A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
This book is like Twilight for intelligent adults. Plus its a trilogy! The more the better.
2. The Next Best Thing by Jennifer Weiner
A female television writer attempts her first pilot and develops a crush on her mentor in the midst of the ensuing chaos.
3. Tell Me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum
High school girl moves schools and gains an online secret admirer. Part mystery part YA romance.
4. Maybe In Another Life by Taylor Jenkins Reid
Hannah's life diverges onto two different roads after a car accident. Ex boyfriend or hot new nurse . . . which life path do you prefer?
4. The Precious One by Marisa de los Santos
Oh man I like this book so much. An estranged father, a lost love, and a genius half sister. This book kicked off a Marisa de los Santos binge and I ended up reading all her books in a row.
5. Will You Won't You Want Me? by Nora Zelevansky
Struggling millennial has her life fall apart and tries to tape it back together in Brooklyn.
6. The Royal We by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan
A hilariously entertaining Rom Com of a book. Enjoy!